With military work from armed forces personnel based on Salisbury Plain forming an increasing amount of our family law team’s caseload, we thought it was about time that we reintroduced a specialist family lawyer based full-time in Amesbury. Our Amesbury office has been relying on a part-time family law presence since senior partner Tim Bishop moved over to our Salisbury office some 17 years ago.
So we thought it would be useful to introduce our new family law team member to you – so if you need legal advice about any aspect of family law, civil partnership dissolution, relationship breakdown or divorce, you have a friendly face to turn to.
Kate Brown – Kate started working in family law in 2000 and studied for her law qualification whilst working full time. She is now a Chartered Legal Executive. Before joining Bonallack and Bishop in 2015, for the previous 15 years Kate worked in both Andover and Salisbury so has a good knowledge of this area. She personally runs the family surgery in Amesbury and lives locally.
Kate can be contacted directly at our Amesbury office on 01980 676612 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Military Divorce – how we can help you
Don’t forget that here at Bonallack and Bishop, we continue to offer the following;
- A FREE 30 minutes first interview for divorce and family law issues
- The free drop-in ‘Family Law’ surgery every Wednesday afternoon between 2pm and 5pm at our Amesbury office at 5 Salisbury Street. No appointment necessary
- 10% discount to all serving and retired members of the military on all our legal services
Based in Bulford, Tidworth or elsewhere on Salisbury plain? Going through military divorce? Contact us now
Whether you are currently serving in the UK Forces or have retired from the military, if you are currently going through a relationship breakdown or thinking about getting divorced, our specialist military divorce team have the experience you need need.
Call Kate at our Amesbury office directly on  622992 for FREE initial phone advice or
- Drop in to our Family Law surgery every Wednesday afternoon between 2pm and 5pm at our Amesbury office at 5 Salisbury Street
- E-mail our team using the contact form below
Comments or questions are welcome.