Military Discrimination Claims

Race or sex discrimination

Discrimination on the grounds of race or sex is not permitted in the UK Armed Forces. The MoD strongly claims to be an equal opportunities employer, but sadly, discrimination is still a problem in the Armed Forces. So whether you are serving in the Army, Navy or RAF, if you believe that you could have been the subject of discrimination on the grounds of your race or sex, you may be able to bring a compensation claim.

Age and disability discrimination

Please note that it is not possible for military personnel to bring compensation claims in relation either to disability or age discrimination.

Military employment claims

Making an employment related compensation claim is not straightforward for service personnel. Special rules apply. That’s why you need lawyers who understand the military. For example, before you are able to bring a claim against the MoD for discrimination, you will need to file a Service Redress Complaint.

Want to make a Military Discrimination Claim?

Contact our Military Lawyers today.

  • Call 01722 422300
  • or e-mail our team using the contact form below

    Comments or questions are welcome.

    * indicates required field